You have been so good to me this year, and I wanted to give you something that would show the depths of my appreciation. It must be somethig warm, something personal, something Jesus-y.
So, for Christmas, I am making you all Snuggies out of this authentic Jesus, Mary and Joseph fleece. As a bonus, I'll include the picture of the angel Gabriel(la?) so that you'll always know that s/he is watching out for you.
1. I am a Methodist Minister and the mother of two boys, and a lovely new baby girl.
2. I am the proud wife of a Professor of Homiletics.
3. I am a world-class jump roper.
4. I am in the Guinness Book of World Records for the aforementioned activity.
5. I love basketball.
6. But not as much as I love clogging.
7. My best friend's dad is a cable t.v. star.
8. I hate bananas.
9. I love chocolate.
10. Except on bananas.
11. Music is my passion. My guitar is my closest friend in time of need. At least, that's what I'd like you to think.
12. I'm astoundingly grateful that you folks chose to read this stuff. It's a blessing to me to know you care about me, Matt and my tiny people.